Search great and classic poems here

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Misgiving

I admit that I looked for you
And I failed to find the ease of my restlessness
Though I know it was somewhere
But my certainty ended when weariness ceased me
I was lost in the millions sight of you
One face, one voice, one smile
Were those too much to see in one body?
To have a glimpse of heaven
An angel in this humanity
When I am in earth-spell
Each in a lifetime
Once in a man's life
This is true, purely becoming
Of someone sanely new
Yet I was searching for
Someone I did not lose
Was I reaching for the falling star?
But I did not see your trace in the sky
Or you dropped silently, invisibly
Yet still I could not find you
More so I thought
Perhaps somebody had found you
You might have been sought
Already without me.

1 comment:

  1. i am no falling star
    but a dead star
    a black hole, a collapsed star

    i am no falling star
    don't look for my trace
    i leave nothing behind
    no legacy, no mark
    a life wasted

    resentment,
    regret,
    what misgivings?

    i am no falling star
    but a dead star,
    a black hole absorbing my surrounding
    to the darkness deep inside
    in an abyss of emptiness

    and you thought i was the most beautiful soul you've ever met... how wrong could you get?



    Happy birthday!!! When's the wedding?

    ReplyDelete