Search great and classic poems here

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Coming home (Tadaima!)

I'm home!

Now that I see you again
I remember what makes rose appealing
What drives birds to sanctuary places
Is it purely of God's blessings and graces?

When the day begins and ends, here
In this moment nothing comprehends, cheer
Is it the unexpressed joy that extends a lifetime?

Where wind blows day-in and day-out
Where the water flows quietly running about
Is it a weird wonder that everyday is a hello and goodbye?

Who helps me shape this amazingly great life
Who sustains me in my dreaming flight
Is it the hushed breath beside me sleeping at night?

Why people have to leave and be away somewhere
Why they go out far if the beloved is near
Is it a plain oversight of what is in our life truly dear?

How people line up, squeeze their size just to get home
How glad they are if they make it through

Is it these questions or if you only knew?
How I always long and pray to see you
Again and again, everyday home is always you.

No comments:

Post a Comment